Sunday, July 29, 2012

No good night

Tonight my bus will depart on 10 pm. Mayang Sari is my choice. My dad drive me to the Shahab Perdana Bus Terminal Alor Setar. Everything is looking good at this time until we arrived.

The bad time is when i want to take a seat which i bought the ticket about a week ago. And what makes me dissappointed is there's somebody at my seat. This os shit. Damn is word that come first from my heart. It's a chinese man wearing yellow sweater.

Me handle this situation steadyly. Me go the front whing is the driver seat and tell what is happend to me just now. And the drivwr said wait until the ticket collector come. So i wait.

This a bad situation to me. My special single seat is no special anymore. My mood said this is not gonna be good. What i can do is wait till everything is settle down. The stupid guy was seat on wrong place. What he really should do is move his lazy ass to the seat number 30. Hell came to me when the staff as me to seat there when the moron guy dont want to do what they asked.

Me no satisfied anymore. This is my last time pf taking Mayang Sari bus. So now me seat at the front which tje co diver seat place. Me no need to care bout this. This is the truth. And the moron guy will always be a damn hell moron and lame as fuck.

God, please save my journey. Amin.

No comments:

Post a Comment